DUMB!
GEE WHIZ I M FUCKING DUMB!
Today I burnt the fuck out of a pot. Was boiling water to cook chicken for the spoilt dog and totally forgot about it, until I kinda smelt a burning smell, like a soldering iron. Then with one loud yell of 'FUCK!' I ran downstairs to see a pot of black mess. It was quite gross. Cooled it with water and then threw it into the recycle bin. To punish myself, neither me, or the dog eats tonight.
-UPDATE-
I fkn did it again, I was boiling water, and I forgot to put the lid back onto the kettle. It just kept boiling and boiling. Lucky I went and checked on it. The bathroom was completely steamed up! OMG!
That doesnt change the fact that the following animation is very 'LOL!' material.
Today I burnt the fuck out of a pot. Was boiling water to cook chicken for the spoilt dog and totally forgot about it, until I kinda smelt a burning smell, like a soldering iron. Then with one loud yell of 'FUCK!' I ran downstairs to see a pot of black mess. It was quite gross. Cooled it with water and then threw it into the recycle bin. To punish myself, neither me, or the dog eats tonight.
-UPDATE-
I fkn did it again, I was boiling water, and I forgot to put the lid back onto the kettle. It just kept boiling and boiling. Lucky I went and checked on it. The bathroom was completely steamed up! OMG!
That doesnt change the fact that the following animation is very 'LOL!' material.

<< Home